iPhone Lost Contacts, Help!
My wife’s iPhone 5 has suddenly decided to delete all her contacts. She didn’t connect to iTunes or do anything out of the ordinary.
The phone kicked her out of a few applications back to the home screen, so she switched the phone off and on again. On checking contacts, she saw the entire list was gone.
No idea if they were gone before the switch off or not but all seems very strange. Subsequently updated to the latest iOS 7 to see if that would help (which it didn’t!) Now I am waiting for you clever guys to provide any advice on recovering the lost contacts on the iPhone 5. Thank you in advance.
Recover iPhone Contacts without Backup, Easy!
It is unavoidable to lose data on iPhone. So what we can do is to be more careful, plus, we should learn how to recover iPhone lost contacts from iPhone under different circumstances. In this article, I will introduce the way to recover iPhone contacts without backup. I have demonstrated how to restore iPhone from iTunes backup before. Click the link to read the details if needed.
Let’s get started to learn how to recover contacts if there is no backup. We know, since we have no backup, it is impossible to rely on free gadget such as iTunes and iCloud to restore lost contacts. So a piece of iPhone data recovery is needed before proceeding on. Choose the right and reliable iPhone data recovery is the key to retrieving iPhone contacts positively. Personally, I recommended Ternorshare iPhone Data Recovery. I used it to recover my lost text messages on iPhone 5, it worked well, no crash. Some messages deleted 2 years ago can be recovered, amazingly!
1. After Download and install the software – iPhone Data Recovery on your computer, connect your iPhone 5 to computer and wait the program to recognize your iPhone.
2. Choose “Recover Data from iOS Device” and click “Start”
3. Then the data recovery program is scanning your iPhone files including contacts and other recoverable ones.
4. When scan is done, you can preview the files by clicking the items listed in the left side of window.
5. Selectively recover wanted contacts by pressing “Recover” button. This program enables you to select what you want to restore, not all as a must like iTunes restore.
Kindly Remind: In order to ensure your iPhone data safety, you are suggested to backup iPhone files like contacts, photos, text messages, call history and other more important data onto somewhere like iTunes, iCloud, or Gmail, etc. It won’t be more