“I’ve plugged my iPhone into my Windows computer and nothing happens – no icon appears, there’s no response. How can I make iTunes to recognize my iPhone 7?”
There are quite a few of iPhone users complaining that iTunes fails to detect their iPhone/iPad when they plug the devices into the computer for syncing. What in the heck is going on? How to fix iTunes doesn’t recognize your iPhone,iPad or iPod? No worries. Today this article will cover some easy and quick solutions for you to fix iTunes errors.
Part 1: 4 Easy Solutions to Solve iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone
- Update iTunes into latest version
- Try on a different USB port on the computer
- Restart the iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Reboot Your Windows/Mac computer
iPhone is still not detected by iTunes after you try on the aforementioned methods? So the question comes again, “What to do when iTunes won’t detect an iPhone,iPad?”
Part 2: How to Fix iTunes Can’t Detect iPhone with Profession Software?
TunesCare is a completely freeware to fix all iTunes syncing problems and iTunes errors within only one click. It can help you get rid of all annoying iTunes problems.
When Do You Need TunesCare?
- iTunes cannot read contents of the iPhone.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod is not recognized in iTunes.
- iTunes won’t sync with iOS Device.
- iTunes sync session failed to start.
- Cannot sync music from iTunes.
- iTunes has stopped working.
- Unable to install iTunes.
- iTunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes. Error 7.
- iTunes update failure: Installer has Insufficient Privileges.
- Apple Application Support was not found. Error 2.
- Error occurred while installing the updates.
- iTunesHelper was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes.
- Service Apple Mobile Device Service failed to start.
Steps to Fix iTunes Cannot Detect iPhone Problem
Step 1: Download and install TunesCare on your PC/Mac.
Step 2: Connect your iOS device to computer with a USB.
Step 3: When TunesCare detects your device, you should click “Fix iTunes Sync Problems” and TunesCare will start to repair the corrupted iTunes library automatically.
Step 4: After the repairing, you can open your iTunes to sync your iPhone/iPad/iPod data again.
TunesCare makes iTunes recognize your iPhone? If you also have some other iTunes errors that TunesCare can’t help you fix as hope, ReiBoot is recommended as your second great choice. It can freely fix recovery mode stuck, DFU mode stuck, iTunes errors, etc only in a few minutes. You can leave your comment if you have any other great ideas.